DentalCADCAM Business Terms
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF EXPORT
1. Sphere of Application
Principally these General Conditions of Export (hereinafter referred to as “GCE”) apply to all deliveries, services and offers of DentalCADCAM OHG, Werderstr. 9, D-68165 Mannheim, Germany (herein after referred to as “Seller”), provided that they have not been modified or excluded expressly and in writing. All deviating conditions are rejected and shall not form part of any contract, even if the Seller does not declare his rejection expressly and in writing.
2. Conclusion of the Contract, Prices, Packaging and Packaging Costs, Dispatchment, Transport Insurance
1. Any offers of the Seller are without obligation.
If the Seller has fixed a time for acceptance in its written and firm offer, the contract shall be deemed to be concluded, when the Buyer before expiration of such period has dispatched a written acceptance, as long as such acceptance reaches the Seller at least within 3 days after the fixed expiration date. The contractual content is defined by the technical specification of the Seller.
2. All prices are for delivery; packing costs and German Value Added Tax excluded (refer to 2.3). Buyers from inside the European Union have to indicate their VAT-Ident.-No. at the formation of the contract. Buyers (receivers) from outside the European Union are not charged with VAT.
3. Unless otherwise agreed packaging shall be at the discretion of the Seller and shall be charged at self-cost. The Buyer is obliged to dispose of all packaging materials.
4. The goods are dispatched on charge and at the risk of the Buyer.
3. Delivery, Passing of Risk, Declaration
1. Partial deliveries are permitted.
4. Time for Delivery, Delay, Cancellation of the Contract
1. Any dates of delivery are without obligation and only binding if agreed expressly and in writing. The period of time for delivery begins to run with dispatchment of the sales confirmation, but neither prior to the production of all documents, licences, permits and further formalities which are required of the Buyer, nor before receipt of the agreed advance payments.
2. If the Seller is responsible for delay of delivery, the Buyer, after 2 weeks of delay can cancel the contract in written.
3. If the Buyer is in delay with an essential contractual obligation, the Seller is entitled to extend the period of time for delivery according to the period of delay.
5. Acceptance of Delivery, Delivery on Demand
1. The Buyer bears all costs of storage, insurance, protection measures etc., arising from any delayed acceptance.
2. Sales contracts without fixed time of delivery (“on demand”) can only be performed with express contractual agreement and as an exception. The Seller shall confirm the date, from which delivery can take place. Unless expressly otherwise agreed the goods are available for delivery on demand for a period of at most 26 weeks. Any demands for delivery have to be announced with at least two weeks period.
1. Unless otherwise agreed, all payments must be effected by advance payment or by irrevocable and confirmed letter of credit (or bank guarantee, bond) at least 3 weeks prior to the date of delivery. The “Uniform Customs and Practices for Documentary Credits” of the International Chamber of Commerce, Paris, are applicable. All payments shall be effected in EURO without regard to any deviations of the currency exchange rate and without any reduction or discount “free pay office” of the Seller.
2. In case of late payment, the Seller is entitled to interest from the date on which payment was due. The rate of interest shall be 8 % p.a. above the prime bank rate of the European Central Bank. The Seller in so far may suspend performance of the contract. If the Buyer has not paid the agreed amount within a reasonable additional period not to exceed 1 month after the payment was due, the Seller shall be entitled to terminate the contract by notice in writing and claim compensation for any loss it has incurred.
3. (Creditworthiness, delay in payment) If any particular circumstances create considerable doubts regarding the Buyer’s creditworthiness, all claims resulting from the whole business relationship shall become due immediately. The Seller is entitled to demand delivery against advance payment. Sentence 1 applies accordingly regarding Seller’s delay in payment for any contract. If payment in instalments is agreed and the Buyer delays more than 10 % of the owed purchase price, the entire purchase price shall become due immediately.
4. The Seller is entitled to demand advance payment of two thirds of the purchase price regarding customer specific products or variations of those, payable 3 weeks prior to start of production at the latest. The Buyer is not entitled to return such customer specific products.
DentalCADCAM OHG accepts MasterCard, Visa, ELV and payment from your bank account.
We debit the consumer account right after the order has been placed.
7. Return Policy
You can easily return products. However we do request that all products are in original undamaged package when returning them.
8. Liability for Conformity of the Goods
1. (Duty of examination and notification)
After acceptance, the Buyer must examine the goods without delay. Therefor he must observe the recognised industry standards. In any case, the Buyer loses the right to rely on a lack of conformity of the goods if it does not give notice to the Seller, exactly specifying the nature of the lack of conformity, as soon as he has discovered it or ought to have discovered it.
After arrangement with the Seller the Buyer is responsible for the securing of all proofs.
2. (Handling and storage) The proof of careful treatment and adequate and dry storage of the goods devolves on the Buyer.
3. (Remedy of defects, substitutional delivery) If the goods do not conform to the contract, the Seller may remedy the lack of conformity at first and at its own discretion within one weeks after the Buyer’s request and, even if the defects are substantial, by repair or substitutional delivery.
4. In case of responsibility for a fundamental breach of contract the Seller is liable, but only for typical contractual losses which could have been reasonably foreseen. The Seller in any case is liable, however, for gross negligence, for particularly rendered guarantees, fraud, culpable caused damages to life, body or health or if there is liability regarding physical injuries or damages to private items under German or foreign product liability laws.
5. (Deviations customary in trade, changes in construction) Deviations, which are customary in trade, regarding quantities, measures, quality, weights etc. are permitted. Equivalent changes in construction are reserved.
6. (Observation of Seller’s instructions) Instructions of the Seller about the further manufacturing or application of the goods must be observed by the Buyer, otherwise claims based on defects are not acknowleged.
9. Tools, Plans, Sales materials, Secrecy
1. One year after performance of the last order any tools built for special (customer specific) parts are at the Seller´s disposal. This also applies regarding tool parts which have been charged to the Buyer.
2. All rights regarding Seller’s drawings, drafts and plans, especially patent-, copy- and invention rights shall remain property of the Seller. All sales materials such as catalogues, sample books, price lists etc. which have been placed at the Buyer’s disposal, remain property of the Seller and shall be returned to the Seller on demand.
3. Any documents pertaining to an offer, such as pictures, drawings, weights, measures, capacities or data on further qualities and other information about the contractual products and services, are only binding approximately. All proprietary and copyrights regarding information of the Seller – also in electronic form – remain with the latter.
4. The contractual parties agree to keep secret all commercial and technical details of their mutual business – as long as not in the public domain. This also applies to the items mentioned in nos. 8.2 and 8.3, which also shall not be disclosed or made available to any third party.
5. The contractual parties shall also ensure that their subcontractors will be under the same confidentiality obligation as set out in no. 8.4.
10. Liability for subsidiary Duties
The Seller is only liable for the contractual or pre-contractual subsidiary duties according to the provisions of nos. 4, and no. 11.
11. Non-Performance, Impossibility, Unability
As far as the Seller is unable to deliver in whole or partially, the Buyer may terminate the contract by notice in writing to the Seller in respect of that part which is not delivered, save where acceptance of partial performance should be an unreasonable demand.
12. Act of God
1. Each party shall not be liable for non-performance, if performance is prevented by circumstances beyond the party’s control or especially by one of the following circumstances: fire, natural disasters, war, seizure, requisition, prohibition of export, embargo or other authority measures, general shortage of materials, restrictions in the use of power, industrial disputes or if a breach of contract of subcontractors is caused by any such circumstances.
2. Each party may, by notice in writing, terminate the contract if performance is being prevented for more than 6 months according to No. 11.1.
13. Further Responsibility of the Seller
Save as expressly stipulated in this GCE, all further contractual or legal claims against the Seller are excluded, especially claims for termination of the contract, price reduction or damages of any kind, including such damages which have not incurred in the subject of delivery itself.
14. Retention of Title and Ownership
1. All delivered goods remain property of the Seller until all his purchase price claims resulting from the whole business relationship are fully paid for, as far as such retention of ownership is valid under the applicable law. If the validity of the retention of ownership is subject to special conditions or regulations in the country of destination, the Buyer is responsible for the observation and compliance with those conditions or regulations. He shall inform the Seller thereof.
Any bills of exchange or cheques are only deemed to be fulfilment with receipt of the entire payment.
2. The Buyer shall assist the Seller in taking any measures necessary to protect the Seller’s ownership and title to the product in the country concerned. The Buyer shall inform the Seller if any dangers regarding the property of the Seller should occur. This applies especially to disposals of third parties or authority measures.
3. The Seller – after a reminder – is entitled to take back any goods delivered under retention of title after fruitless expiration of a reasonable additional period noticed to the Buyer, if the Buyer does not fulfil his contractual obligations, especially if payment is delayed. The Seller is not obliged to fix an additional period if there are legal exceptions.
4. The Buyer shall insure the delivered goods at his costs against theft, fire, water damages and other risks for the time until full payment is effected.
5. If the value of all securities exceeds the value of all secured claims by more than 10 % the Seller shall, upon request, give up securities at his discretion.
15. Liabilities within the scope of the medicin product law
The contractual partners have to comply with all liabilities, which result from the European Guide Line no. 93/42/EU and the national transformation for the relevant fear of responsibility, e.g. market observation, mutual information and possibility to trace back the delivered products until the endconsumer.
1. All rights and duties of either party are not assignable, except assignments of purchase price claims to banks of the Seller.
2. Modifications, amendments or further subsidiary agreements to this GCE are required in written form.
3. Any contract concluded under this GCE shall remain valid although single conditions should be or become invalid.
4. The Buyer only is entitled to set-off claims or to suspend contractual performance regarding claims which have been awarded by the courts.
5. (Trade marks, trade names, marketing, industrial property of the Seller) Only with the prior written consent and only in the interest of the Seller the Buyer is allowed to make use of or to have registered any trademarks, trade names or other signs of the Seller.
6. (Industrial property of third parties) The Buyer is responsible that industrial property rights of third parties are not infringed due to its directions regarding forms, measures, colours, weights etc. The Buyer shall indemnify the Seller, including all costs and expenses occurring before and outside the courts and assist the Seller on its demand in any litigation against claims of third parties based on infringement of the aforesaid industrial property rights.
17. Compliance with Law
The Seller is responsible for the compliance with the relevant German regulations, which are decisive unless otherwise agreed and as far as products made in Germany are exported. The US-regulations are decisive regarding products manufactured in the USA. The observation and implementation of the relevant foreign trade law (e.g. import or foreign exchange licences etc.) and further laws outside Germany is the Buyer´s obligation.
18. Place of Performance, Court of Jurisdiction, Applicable Law
1. Place of performance shall be the works of the Seller in D-68165 Mannheim, Germany.
2. All disputes arising out of or in connection with contracts under these GCE shall be finally settled without recourse to the courts, in accordance with the Rules of Conciliation and Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce, Paris, by one or more arbitrators designated in conformity with the said Rules. Place of arbitration shall be D-68165 Mannheim.
3. Instead the arbitration court provided for in No. 18.2 the competent state courts in D-68165 Mannheim shall make final and binding decisions, regarding disputes with Buyers from one of the European Union member states or the European Free Trade Association (EFTA – without Liechtenstein - particularly Iceland, Norway and Switzerland) or from Poland.
4. The Seller in any case is entitled to invoke the state courts at the place of business of the Buyer. In so far the competence of Nos. 18.2 and 18.3 will become obsolete.
5. All contracts concluded under this GCE shall be subject to the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) from 11.04.1980. Subsidiary substantive and procedural law shall be that in force at the Seller´s place of business in Germany.
19. Data Processing, prior Conditions of Sales
1. The Seller and its affiliates are entitled to store and process any data in connection with business affairs in compliance with the German laws.
2. All prior General Conditions of Export are obsolete.
20. Shipping and Delivery Costs
DentalCADCAM OHG gladly accepts orders from all around the globe. Available product lines, shipping rates and fees may vary depending on the delivery address for your order.
Shipping costs may apply in addition to the stated product prices. You can find out more detailed provisions on any shipping costs that may be incurred in the offers.
We only deliver by mail. Unfortunately, a self collection of the product is not possible.
We do not deliver to packing stations.
Your packages may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which you have your order shipped. These charges are always the recipient's responsibility.
For products shipped internationally, please note that any manufacturer warranty may not be valid; manufacturer service options may not be available; product manuals, instructions and safety warnings may not be in destination country languages; the products (and accompanying materials) may not be designed in accordance with destination country standards, specifications, and labeling requirements; and the products may not conform to destination country voltage and other electrical standards (requiring use of an adapter or converter if appropriate). You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from DentalCADCAM OHG, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
Customs, Duties, and Taxes
Orders that are shipped to countries outside Germany may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country ("Import Fees"). The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such Import Fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
Werderstr. 9, 68165 Mannheim, Germany, phone +49 (0) 621-9 76 05 56
Shareholders: Dusko Gedosev, Milos Gedosev, Roderick Lloyd MacLeod.
VAT ID: DE340435238
HRA 701759 district court Mannheim
Status: January 2023. Subject to legal changes.